Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Do you wanna go out?

Tina at work asked me if I wanted to go out for my birthday on Tuesday. She knows Kyle has to work that night and said she'd love to take me out.

I was so excited when she first asked but now I'm really nervous. And it's a week away. She's such a sweetheart and I know I'd have a good time. But I'm so nervous!

I'm going, though. I'm going out with her. If I don't, I'd like you all to leave me mean comments.

2 comments:

Andhari said...

She's really sweet, and that's a really thoughtful thing to do. Yes, yes, you should go.

jessicajane said...

go. i am the same way. when tim left cali and i was all alone, i started hanging out with this girl name stephani. i was nervous to hang out with her, 1. because i didnt know her AT ALL. and 2, because she was in the air force. I dont really see myself hanging out with other girls who are in the military....but we ended up becoming really close and i really miss her now. moral of the story-go out!! it was really really nice to hang out with a girl for once.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online