This week was decent. I'm starting to get into my new work schedule and get a routine worked out. I really work so much better with a routine!
Work Outs
- Monday - 32min. on the treadmill; ran .1 miles. (Sharp pain in my side, where did you come from?)
- Tuesday - Rest.
- Wednesday - 30min. body sculpt. It was a good workout but it kicked my butt! I was sore.
- Thursday - Rest.
- Friday - 30min. body sculpt.
- Saturday - Rest/errands/finally spent time with Kyle!
- Sunday - Hooped for a few...until that pain came back.
My eating habits were a little off this week. I'm not going to lie, I had Pop Tarts for dinner on more than one occasion. Kyle works the night shift and I always feel silly cooking a dinner for myself and half the time I'm too tired to actually cook. I'm going to work on that this week. I also indulged myself at work a few times...an Easter egg sugar cookie (that was so sugary-delicious that I thought I was going to go into a sugar coma after eating it) and a zucchini muffin. I don't really count the muffin as a fail, though. I had wanted it all day long and when I finally got it, it was Heaven.
Geeze. I'm getting good at rambling in these things, aren't I?

1 comment:
I think it's okay to indulge in one or two items you like if you've been craving it badly. Your workout sounds great to me. I try to stick with muaythai these days and so far it made me sore BIG time.
Post a Comment