Monday, April 27, 2009

Work it Out Weekends: Week 15

I was going to do this yesterday but I didn't feel like it. You know, blogging takes a lot of energy.

Work-Outs
  • Monday - Short run outside. (Again, bad idea.)
  • Tuesday - 45min. yoga.
  • Wednesday - 32min. on treadmill, ran 3/4 mile.
  • Thursday - Rest.
  • Friday - 32min. on treadmill, ran 3/4mile.
  • Saturday - Rest.
  • Sunday - Rest.
As you can see, my workouts were better this week. I'm pushing myself with my running (the fact that my 13 year old BIL placed 2nd in his age division in a 5K this weekend is rally good motivation.)

My eating habits were a little better this week. I still ate some not-so-healthy stuff but I didn't snack very much...which is always a good thing. Alcohol and espresso were drank in moderation this week. A daiquiri doesn't hurt now and then. ;)

I've also started doing some hand weights/dumbbells before bed every night. I think this is a good routine. It makes me a little sleepy before bed so I go to sleep faster and I'm getting a little arm workout in. I really need to work my arms. Not being able to lift a gallon of milk with one hand is really embarrassing.

1 comment:

Andhari said...

Good job with the exercises :) woooppp, I need to learn from you in cutting back coffees. I don't think I can cut back anytime soon lol

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online