Friday, April 24, 2009

My Friday night consists of blogging and The Soup

And it's ok because I've been awake since 4:30 this morning with only a 1 1/2hr. nap. It is currently 9:20PM.

I was chock full of blogging material last week but this week...not so much. So I leave you with some thoughts and things that happened recently...

  1. I witnessed Kyle slide a full laundry basket down the basement stairs. When I heard it hit the bottom, I said, "I hope that landed right side up." He replied, "It did...after it flipped." He then ran down the stairs to pick up the laundry.
  2. I lost a $20 bill at work today. The window was open and it flew off the counter. I felt super bad because it was from our tips. Tina told me to take my money, though, that she would find the $20 because it had to be there somewhere. I really wish I had just split one of my $20s with her, though. Then if she found the bill, we could just split that and it'd all be even.
  3. I FINALLY FOUND THE WEDDING PICTURE CDs! After a month of searching, I found them. In the car visor.
  4. In other "Where the heck IS that?!" news, I cannot find our cell phone charger. And I still have not found the cord to my iPod adapter. I really need both of those things.
  5. Spiced chai is delicious. Tina brought some to work this week and I finally tried it yesterday...mmmmm!
  6. If you eat, you don't get crazy bad headaches in the afternoon. Who knew?

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online