Saturday, January 24, 2009

Work it Out Weekends: Week 2

This week it's amazing I did any workouts, I was dead tired all week!

Bear with me, this has also been a long week so I can barely remember anything. (Was this week super long for anyone else?)

Successes
  • Sunday - went for a walk (with about like, 2 minutes of jogging) outside. It was warm enough to go outside but cold enough to where when I started jogging, my nose started running and my insides felt frozen.
  • Monday - went to the gym, 35 min. on the treadmill. Successfully ran 1/2 mile, no problem. It's been so long since I've done that. I felt like throwing my hands up and going, "WOOOO YEAH! I FREAKIN ROCK!" But I didn't lest they think I'm insane.
  • Tuesday - I went to work. I was tired.
  • Wednesday - 30min. yoga. (I wasn't sore! Woo!)
  • Thursday - 12.6 miles on the bike at the gym. I biked for the same amount of time at the same speed as last week but somehow I got almost 13 miles? At the gym at home that's how it was, 13 or 14 miles in about 35 minutes.
  • Friday - 3omin. yoga.
  • I also hooped a few days, I just can't remember which ones.
  • I ATE LETTUCE AND LIKED IT. I hate lettuce but I had it on a flatbread from Subway and it was good.
  • I cut back on the coffees.
  • I think I'm finally drinking enough water! My skin isn't as dry and I haven't been getting headaches.

Failures

  • I didn't hoop every day like I wanted to and like I did last week.
  • I also didn't stretch every day like I wanted to and like I should have.
  • I ate a lot of pizza. A lot. We went out for pizza on Tuesday and had a lot of leftovers. I was eating spinach pizza all week.

So I think that's it. I felt like a vegetable all week but now that I have it all written out, it wasn't such a bad week after all.

1 comment:

Tia Colleen said...

Wow Megan. I'm really impressed with how you set fitness goals for yourself and follow through. I should be cleared this week by my doctor to start working out (you usually have to wait 6 weeks after the baby is born, and this will be my 5th week), and I can only hope that I can step it up to your level and ACTUALLY use my muscles. However, you won't see me biking 13 miles, haha. I'll be proud if I can do 15 minutes on the elliptical without dying, lol.

And YAY for drinking enough water. I find that when I wake up in the morning, if I chug a big glass before doing ANYTHING else, it really helps me start my day. And I chug a glass for every cup of coffee I have. This adds up to about 15 glasses of water a day. I'm surprised I haven't drowned yet.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online