So this week was the suck. In all aspects. Suck. On Sunday, I was super sick. Like, cold sweat, throwing up, "my back hurts so bad I'm thinking of slamming my foot in the car door to take my mind off of how much my back hurts" sick. On Monday, Kyle was sick. The same sick minus the cold sweat and plus dry heaving. We went to the hospital Tuesday morning but they didn't have an appt. for him. On the upside, we saw two huuuuuuuuge moose outside the hospital. It was awesome. Wednesday, he saw the dr. and learned he had the stomach flu. the 24hr. stomach flu because by this time, he was feeling fine. The dr. put him on quarters for 24hrs., though.
Anyway, you can see why exercise wasn't a priority this week. So, on with the success and fail...
Success
- 35min. on the treadmilll, ran 1/2 mile one day (forget which day...I pretty much can't remember when I did anything.)
- Biked 25min. one day (forget the mileage, the bikes are totally messed up when it comes to the mileage anyway.)
- Did a little arm workout a few days.
- I think I did some yoga but I'm not entirely sure.
Fail
- Went to Red Robin Friday night. I'm so glad we have a Red Robin up here. It's freakin delicious and never again will I live somewhere without a RR.
- Had a chai latte and a peanut butter latte.
- I didn't eat a lot this week because I just wasn't hungry. I know this isn't good but I can't help it if I'm not hungry or if the thought of eating anything makes me want to vomit.
So...yea. That's about it. Like I said, not a good week. Here's hoping that this week is better! *Clinks pina colada glass...I mean, um...water glass. Yea, water glass.*

No comments:
Post a Comment