Successes
- Two days on the treadmill, 35min. each and ran 1/2 mile each time.
- 1/2hr. of yoga one day.
- A few arm workouts.
- Hooped a few days.
- Went snowboarding yesterday! It was so much fun, I can't wait to go again!
- Got out my water bottle/jug and took it to work with me every day. It's 32oz. and I drink it all at work (save for a sip or two.) It's been a good way to get myself to drink more water and save some water bottles. (I also like to tell myself that I'm saving my boss a ton of money because now she won't have to buy as many cases of water. It's a win-win-win.)
Failures
- Lots of espresso drinks...it's cold! Those warm me up and leave me feeling less guilty than hot chocolate.
- I was down a lot this week. I can't blame that on anyone or anything but myself. (And the fact that I haven't been taking my meds.)
I apologize for the short WioW post, I can't really rememer much about this week...I guess because it went by so fast.

2 comments:
Thats not so many failures, good for you. I love espresso.
Well, hey, at least you got a Work it Out Weekends post up! I didn't even do that! I fail.
:)
And I hear you on the espresso drinks. There's nothing quite like a white chocolate mocha on a cold day. Mmmm.
Post a Comment