Sunday, February 22, 2009

Work It Out Weekends: Week 6

Sorry if this post gets a little cryptic...the i key on my keyboard is sticking.

So here we go!

Successes
  • Monday - 32min. on the treadmill, ran .75 miles.
  • Tuesday - 30min. yoga.
  • Wed. - Rest
  • Thursday - 25min. yoga.
  • Friday - Rest
  • Saturday - Bowled 2 and a half games. I don't like bowling that much (and I totally suck) so I let one of Kyle's friends take my spot.
  • Bought a lot of fruit. It's ridiculously expensive up here ($1.97 a POUND for grapes, $15 for half a flat of strawberries. Do you know how many strawberries $15 will get you in Florida?!) but I've decided that can make that work to my advantage. If I pay an arm and a leg for it, I'll eat it because I don't want to waste that money. Which is why the bag of grapes is already halfway gone.
  • No espresso or alcohol. Heck yeah. (There were several times this week I could have used a drink, though.)

Failures

  • I've really been slacking with my water drinking. I don't like to drink a lot at work because have to go to the office bulding next door to go to the bathroom. It's a whole to-do and I'd just rather not do it. (So all I have to do is put signs on the windows saying that I'll be right back and then walk to the building and back but it's cold outside, ok?)

So...I think that's it. One failure? Not too bad. (I'm not going to tell you about how we went to Pizza Hut last night and I totally grubbed out on the garlic cheese bread and pepperoni lover's pzza and then had leftovers for lunch today. Nope, not telling.)

I went to the gym today so I've started this week off on a good note!

PS
If you're ever in Anchorage do not, I repeat DO NOT, eat at a Pizza Hut. They're kind of dirty and middle schoolers hang out there on Saturday nights. If you want pizza, go to Moose's Tooth and get the Popeye.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online