Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Funny Valentine

That's my husband, Kyle.

We're both pretty young at heart (and not just because we actually are young.) We wrestle each other in the living room floor, roll around on the floor playing with the cats, and love us some Guitar Hero.

Kyle takes the young at heart to the next level, though. He eats like a five year old (except for the beer and tequila.) We went to the grocery store on Sunday and what did Kyle pick out? Chocolate chip waffles, Yoo-Hoos (to mix with Kahlua...which he has yet to buy), and a can of whipped cream. Oh, and cookie dough ice cream.

I guess I can't really talk since I'm known for eating chicken fingers and macaroni.

1 comment:

Andhari said...

im with you, since i like macaroni sooo much better than the waffles ;)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online