On to this week...
Successes
- Monday - 32min. on the treadmill, ran 0.6 miles.
- Tuesday - I know I went to the gym and I think I ran on the treadmill but I don't think I went as long as I normally do.
- Wednesday - Rest.
- Thursday - 25min. of yoga.
- Friday - It's the strangest thing. I have almost no recollection of Friday at all.
- Saturday - Went snowboarding for about half an hour. It was so packed. Far too many people were on the slopes. It was a really nice day and they had sled dog rides so I guess I can't blame them.
- I had almost no espresso this week. I'm cutting caffeine out of my diet and I did have one decaf latte but that's nothing compared to how I normally had at least one Americano every day.
- No alcohol this week. Woot.
- Started taking calcium tablets (see why below.)
Failures
- We ate out so much this week. Neither of us felt like cooking so we had take-out (Mexican take-out, mind you. I don't like Chinese food) on Wednesday, went to dinner on Valentine's Day (we are so original), and went to the Peanut Farm last night.
- My mom sent us a bunch of baked goodies for Valentine's Day and I'm not letting them go to waste. Definitely not letting that stuff go to waste. ;)
I'm struggling a little lately because I went to the lady dr. on Tuesday and she told me I was underweight (and should take some calcium.) She said that my exercising three or more times a week was good but then she asked if I had history of eating disorders. (No, BTW.) So now when I'm working out, I keep telling myself, "Go easy, you should probably try to gain a little weight" and then I tell myself, "GO! RUN! YOU CAN DO IT! C'MON, JUST A QUARTER OF A MILE MORE!"
My dad says I'd make a good drill sargeant. But he also calls me Freddy Krueger sometimes so what does he know? (J/K J/K)
So now I'm going to work on putting on some muscle by doing more muscle-y (yep, it's a technical term) workouts and eating more protein. Which I probably should be doing anyway since I don't eat a lot of meat.

3 comments:
I feel you, im not much into meat, the only kind I eat is basically either chicken or seafood.
Maybe eggs?
OK. So your weekly updates have really inspired me to do this. I'm going to the base gym for the first time tonight.
Yea, go Tia!
Post a Comment