One day I'll remember to do these on Friday.
1. Potato chips. Flavored? Regular, ridged or stacked?
We like SunChips. Particularly the Peppercorn Ranch ones.
2. Cheese doodles. Yellow or white? Puffed or crunchy?
I don't remember the last time I had any! But anyway, yellow and crunchy.
3. Pretzels? Your favorite shape? Favorite flavor?
Are we talking about the little crunchy ones or the big soft ones? Either way, I don't really care about the shape. Flavor? Plain. But I like to dip the little crunchy ones in PB and the big soft ones in cheese.
4. Share a recipe for salsa or dip.
I love those soup or dip packets that you just mix in with sour cream but here's a recipe for spinach dip. My mom makes it for almost any get-together and it's always a hit...it's delicious.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
pretzels, I havent eaten them in a while. Now I want :)
Post a Comment