Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Things (most) Alaskans seem to like and my thoughts on them

  1. Pink Floyd - I listen to the radio at work and not a day goes by where I don't hear something from Dark Side of the Moon. How many more times am I going to have to be subjected to this?
  2. Zeppelin - One can only hear Whole Lotta Love so many times and still enjoy it. Plus, I think I'm being brainwashed into thinking they're the best rock band of all time. I'm too smart for that, though. I know that it's a tie between Queen and the Beatles with the Police as runners-up.
  3. AC/DC aka the thunder from down under - I don't mind them and the nickname reminds me that they're from Australia.
  4. Meat - All kinds of meat. Moose, caribou/reindeer, you name it. EW.
  5. Fur - Rabbit, raccoon, mink, EW.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online