Saturday, January 10, 2009

Four Foods on Friday on Saturday (ok, Sunday because it's Sunday in most of the world.)

And the winner for longest blog post title ever? That would be me.

1. Waffles. Do you usually eat frozen or homemade?
Frozen although we had the absolute best homemade waffles in Tok, AK. If you're traveling around there, stay at the Tok Lodge and eat their homemade breakfast.

2. Eggs. Do you buy brown, white, or it doesn’t matter?
White.

3. Oatmeal. Do you usually make instant or cooked?
I buy instant but I don't eat it. They lure me in with all these delicious sounding flavors and then it still tastes like cardboard.

4. Bacon. Share instructions or a recipe that you use bacon in.
Bacon sandwich: bacon and mayo on bread. Healthy? No. Tasty? Oh yes.

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

I don't think I'm supposed to respond by copying and pasting this, but I am?

1. Waffles. Do you usually eat frozen or homemade?
-I don't think that a Tia-safe frozen waffle will ever exist. I buy a brand of frozen gluten free waffles for my daughter, but as for myself, they'd have to be homemade. But, even so, I don't think that any ingredient in my diet could make it taste like an actual waffle. I envy you waffle eaters.

2. Eggs. Do you buy brown, white, or it doesn’t matter?
-Christopher and Eleanore eat white.

3. Oatmeal. Do you usually make instant or cooked?
-I really miss instant oatmeal. I think my favorite was the apple cinnamon. Oatmeal is a no go these days. Instead, I buy Bobs Red Mill brown rice cereal. It takes like 15 minutes to cook, but is super yummy with brown sugar and peanut butter. Mmm.

4. Bacon. Share instructions or a recipe that you use bacon in.
-Finally, something I can eat! But, it has to be a special organic brand, haha. I can't share a recipe, because I don't have one. I'm perfectly happy with the fact that I can eat it by itself :)

Andhari said...

lol@ oatmeal.. i never like oatmeal unless its in a cookie..then its yumm.:)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online