I didn't do it last week because it was all about Chinese food and I don't like Chinese food so I spared you all from reading a bunch of, "I don't eat that" and "Gross, no thank you."
1. What’s the oddest thing you’ve ever made with bread?
I don't think I've ever done anything out of the ordinary with bread. When I was younger, I used to spread icing on the bread and eat it, though. I guess that's kind of odd. The other night I wondered what bread pudding made with cornbread would taste like.
2. What’s the oddest thing you’ve ever done with mac and cheese or pasta?
I made mac & cheese with pepper jack cheese the other day. It was really, really hot. Good, but hot.
3. Is there a food you eat other then it is intended?
I don't think so...
4. What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever seen?
Oh gosh. I'm from the south so I should have a million answers to this. How about frog legs? Deep fried biscuits? Alligator tail? Weird enough for ya?
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
for number 4: dry bugs satay. In Thailand. Not kidding! I can never understand any bugs that people eat
i remember one of my family members getting frog legs when we were vacationing in florida. poor frog. :(
i knew a girl who used to eat mac and cheese with a liberal helping of bbq sauce.
re: #4 deep fried oreos confuse me.
Post a Comment