Saturday, January 17, 2009

Because making coffee five days a week isn't enough.

I bought a little espresso maker today for $45 at Target. I made myself an Americano and while it's not as good as the ones I make at work, it'll do. I bought some caramel flavoring to put in it because Target doesn't sell peanut butter flavoring. What's up with that?



I also bought two new mugs. We have a zillion coffee cups but I wanted bigger ones to drink the coffee out of. I'm so proud of myself, they were clearance (except for one...so only one was clearance.) It's my favorite shade of blue...which the mug pictured also happens to be. As I was making my coffee, I realized that my tea pot, my new mug, and our can opener (not to mention some of our pot holders and kitchen towels) are all the same shade of blue. What can I say? I love that blue.

I'm going to have to play around with this thing a little more to get the right flavor but I love having that access to espresso. Although...maybe I shouldn't have that access.

1 comment:

Don't be a mesmire. said...

omg. i love that cup. i have hoards of them too! i collect them in an unconventional way. and i also worked at a coffe place so i am spoiled by awesome coffee! our at home machines just don't live up to the fancy-shmancy 4 thousand dollar ones at work!



love the cup dearly!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online