Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wishcake's Work it Out Weekends

Wishcake is here. She's a sweetheart and a fellow crafter. She does this thing on her blog called "Work it Out Weekends." It's all about working out and getting healthy. She has inspired me to report my successes and failures at the end of every week!

Success
  • Did 1hr. of yoga on Monday. (holy shite was I sore!)
  • Biked almost 5 miles at the gym on Tuesday. (I have asked for a real bike for my birthday on top of the Canon Rebel and about 3 other things.)
  • Did 35min. on the treadmill one day (Wednesday? Thursday? I can't remember.)
  • Did 20min. strength training on Friday.
  • Used my new fitness hula hoop every day except Saturday. (Fuuuuunnn!)

Fail

  • Um...I bought an espresso machine. BUT I drink Americanos now. It's water, espresso, a little skim milk, and some flavoring. I've estimated it at about 60 calories. Not too bad.
  • Still not drinking enough water. It's so dry up here and I can never seem to get enough water. Also, I straight up forget to drink sometimes. I bought a Brita water pitcher so we can have cold water because, depite what you might think, our tap water is lukewarm.
  • I only ran 1/4 mile on the treadmill. In my defense, my legs were really freakin sore from the yoga.

I also call the muffin I had at work a fail (even though it was a small zucchini muffin) but I can't beat myself up over every little thing. It's a new week and I plan on going to the gym later (unless it doesn't start that rain-snow crap, in which case, I'll go for a walk-run OUTSIDE.)

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

Ooh ooh when is your birthday?

ps. 5 miles on a bike would probably kill me. Good job lady!!

Megan said...

Thanks! I love riding bikes.

My bday is in April. :D

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online