The other day Kyle added the sports package to our cable. Now we get Fuel. It's snowboarding, skating, surfing, basically all of Kyle's favorite things. We were watching highlights from the 2008 Winter X-Games the other night when they showed snowmobiling. I didn't even know this was an event. I actually didn't even know snowmobiles were real until we moved up here. I honestly thought they were something made up for movies. Anyway, they ride the snowmobiles like bikes. I was willing him to turn the channel because I was bored out of my mind.
Then this came on.
He's on a freakin snowmobile! How crazy is that?!
I'll try to find a picture or video of the guy who did a Superman type thing and let go of the handlebars so he was just flying with the snowmobile. Insane.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that jump was pretty cool! does kyle want a snowmobile now?
Post a Comment