Friday, January 2, 2009

No babies.

After talking about babies the other day and watching an episode of George Lopez where his daughter pretends to be pregnant, it was no surprise that I dreamt (dreamed?) I was pregnant last night.

Scariest. dream. ever.

Another New Year's resolution? Don't get pregnant. I'm seriously afraid of getting pregnant. Kyle gets sick of it. If I put on even one extra pound or if I feel nauseous, I'm all "Oh. my. gawd. I'm pregnant. No, maybe not. What if I am?!" It's the only thing I get super dramatic over and once I calm down, it's hilarious. Kyle doesn't think it's all that funny, though. It's his job to be dramatic about everything.

4 comments:

jessicajane said...

Tim is deathly afraid of me getting pregnant. He freaks out when I ask him, well what if? Haha. I know he'd be a really good dad, but he def isnt ready right now. I think we are going to wait until Im at least in my late 20's or early 30's.

Have you been asked yet when you are going to have kids? Yeah...That got old really fast.

Tia Colleen said...

I can't believe I'm about to type this, but we're going to try to get pregnant as soon as I heal from my c-section. Sounds ridiculous right? We're insane.

I really respect women that don't want to have children early. Or just because they're married. Or because all of thier friends have babies. I think that it shows that your head is really on straight, and you know what you want.

But. When you doooooo finally have babies (haha, I can't help it), boy do I have some cute onesies to pass around :)

Maggie Sue Designs said...

Megan,
Enjoy the freedom you have now, stay healthy, love each other, and it will all work out the way it should. Not to sound too religious/spiritual, because I'm not, but that's how it goes. If you have kids before or after you think the time is "right", it will be for a reason and it will all work out.
Deep, huh?
At least that is what happened for us. I thought we wanted kids soon after marriage but didn't have the first one for 4 and 1/2 years. Then I thought we wanted them to be 2 years apart but it took longer to get preggo the 2nd time. Our two kids are 3 and 1/2 yrs apart which worked out perfectly for us. There's no easy answer, just enjoy every day together! :)
M

Megan said...

We're in no hurry, I'm just paranoid, lol.

Jessica- No one has asked me that, yet. Our families actually told us we're not allowed to have kids yet because they're so far away!

Tia- You guys are crazy! I hope your allergies are getting better now that you've had Charlie.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online