Yesterday I was told the story of a guy, I don't want to call him a man, he's very young and makes bad decisions like the one I am about to share.
This guy works with my husband and had been saving up for a car. Then he spent his car money.
On what, you ask? A keytar.
You're probably asking yourself the same thing I was, "how much does a keytar cost if he blew all his car money on it?" Brand new from Best Buy? $1300.
But apparently this wasn't a random "haha, I'm gonna buy a keytar" moment because apparently this guy has multiple pianos in his dorm room. I know they're not grand pianos or even actual pianos, they're more than likely keyboards, but it has me thinking maybe we should move into a dorm room. I'd have trouble finding room for one keyboard in this house let alone three keyboards and a keytar.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment