Sunday, January 17, 2010

True story.

Last night, we went to the Alaska Beer & Barley Wine Festival with some of our friends. I don't drink beer but I thought I'd go anyway. (Read: when I told Jamie I wasn't going, she sent me a text that read, "Oh, you are SO GOING!!!!!" I can't say no to all those exclamation marks.)

Anyway. With it being a beer festival, they were checking IDs at the door. I handed the guy my military ID and he checked the front. And the back. And the front. And the back. He then looked up at me and asked, "What year did you graduate high school?"

I was so taken aback, I had to keep myself from stuttering. "2006," I replied.

"Ok," he said.

In retrospect, maybe I should try to look a little older when I go to these things...

{This picture is so horrible, I can't even believe I'm sharing it with you.}

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online