Saturday, January 23, 2010

I craft...remember?

It's been a while since I've made anything. I shut down my Etsy shops in mid-December because I was so stressed out about finals, flying home, work, etc. that even the thought of having to ship something out made me break out into hives.

But now that's behind me. Yes, I'm still stressing about school (who gets behind on the third week of classes with no actual assignments to speak of? Really, self.) I was motivated to high heaven (what?) today so I made things. And I photographed things that I made a while ago. I even edited those pictures and began listing!






Currently in the shop.



The rest of these, along with some destash cardstock, will be listed this week. Also, I'm donating .50 for each item sold to Feed the Children for Haiti relief from now until March 1.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the XOXO cards. :)

Sailor July said...

Awww, your stuff is awesome!

I especially love the "Fancy a Cup" cards! Plus, I can't help but think "Fancy a Cup" in a British accent.

Anyway, they're adorable! -And- elegant! Woo!

Cheri said...

Love those XOXO cards! What's on the back, or are they blank for the sender to write on?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online