A few nights ago, when I was home alone and bored, I found myself reading through some old posts from Your Wishcake (or as I like to call her, Kerri Wishcake.) I liked this post and wanted to do it myself.
3 things you wish for.
1. To be moved somewhere awesome after our time is up here. (England or Italy. Maybe Hawaii. Japan. Dealer's choice, Air Force.)
2. To be doing photography full time in the near future.
3. Cars for Kyle and I. Cars.
3 things you would do to/for yourself if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts!).
1. Dye my hair red. Well, more auburn than red but still red.
2. Join a theater or improv group.
3. Quit my job and to be a photographer and run my Etsy shops full time.
3 bad habits you have.
1. Locking the car doors when it's parked in the garage. (Doesn't sound like a big deal, and it's not, but it drives my husband INSANE. I'd like to not drive him insane.)
2. Letting little, insignificant things bother me to the point of physical anger.
3. Not checking the mail for 3 or 4 days at a time. (I bet our mail man loves me.)
3 insecurities you feel.
1. That people think I'm dumb because I'm a young, small, blonde girl.
2. That I'm not good enough at anything I do.
3. That people think our house is dirty. (This is silly because I'm kind of OCD with cleaning.)
3 talents/skills you wish you had.
1. I wish I could sing more than anything in the world.
2. I wish I was more focused.
3. I wish I was better/more patient with snowboarding. I love spending time with my husband doing fun things like that but the second snow gets up my shirt, I'm done.
3 things you would do if you had more time.
1. Actually join an improv group.
2. Read a lot more.
3. Take more than two classes at a time.
3 things that bring you peace/relaxation.
1. Green tea.
2. A hot shower.
3. Flannel sheets.
3 things that spark your creativity.
1. Gorgeous photography.
2. Design blogs. (I rarely read them because I just end up looking at the pictures and after a while, all the pictures start to look the same.)
3. Having a rough day at work. It makes me want to perfect my craft so that I can quit that job.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
"3. I wish I was better/more patient with snowboarding. I love spending time with my husband doing fun things like that but the second snow gets up my shirt, I'm done."
you need some of those snow pants that are like overalls. then there won't be any snow up your shirt, and you'll be really warm in all that snow! :D
Aw this was fun to read :)
I never thought about getting pants like that, yobs. If i decide to give skiing or snowboarding a second chance, I'll HAVE to get some of them. :)
Post a Comment