This week was gooood. I tend to get tired when I don't work out. then I remember that exercising gives me energy and makes me feel good. This week, I didn't forget, I just worked out and it felt good. I didn't even need to take an afternoon nap on the days that I work early (early = wake up at 4:30AM. One of the disadvantages of working in a coffee shop.)
Workouts
- Monday - 32min. on treadmill, ran 3/4 mile, walked a bit more.
- Tuesday - Yoga? Bike? Both?
- Wednesday - 30min. bike ride.
- Thursday - Hoop!
- Friday - Hoop! (I feel the need to put an exclamation point after "hoop" because it is fun...hooping, not exclamation points.)
- Saturday - Rest.
- Sunday - Bike ride.
I'd really like to run more. let me rephrase that, I'd really like to go to the gym and run more. I've said it before but it's true, I get a much better work out at the gym. I run further and can walk at an incline. Plus there are other people there and I do things like, "I bet I can run longer than them." That rarely works, though. The other person is usually in the Air Force and runs for like, thirty minutes straight. Hardcore. I hope to be like that someday.
This week I cut down on the chai and espresso. I'm proud of myself for that considering that the very smell of Tiger Spice chai makes me weak in the knees. It's
so good. But seriously, I swear I've lost weight because of dropping the chai. I know, I know, I don't need to lose weight. I know that. Basically, my stomach is just a little flatter from dropping the chai.
Goal for this week:
run at the gym at least twice. I can do it.
1 comment:
Of course you can! It's good feeling all those endorphine highs and feeling stronger ( and sexier ). :)
Post a Comment