
Today's Inspire Me Wednesday items were actually found on Flickr. I love me some Flickr! Also, stay through to the end...there's a surprise.
I love felt and I admire those that can felt things! The colors are always gorgeous and you can do so much with it. And I love rings. I only wear three but I often find myself wishing I had like, fifteen fingers so I could wear more. These sweet little rings can be found in Made in Lowell.
Wardrobe remix! Photo by heartcity on Flickr. Her remixes are pretty fabulous.
I've been noticing these lovely little bags in her Flickr stream...you can find them in Madison Gre's Etsy shop. I love looking at other seamstress' items...it makes me want to go play with my fabric!
The Surprise...
Two, count them, two sales for you! My laptop is, quite literally, falling apart. I need a new one something fierce. I also need some room for all the new goodies I have brewing in my head!
- Enter "laptop" at Lemonade Accessories for 20% off!
- Enter "laptop" at Lemon Loves Paper for 20% off! Please wait for a new invoice on this one.

1 comment:
I like that little purse :)
Post a Comment