Thank you, Becca! I got the time zone fixed. (And can someone tell me why on earth it was set to Detroit time?)
The other day Kyle and I were upstairs, he was playing Warcraft and I was taking a break from making things. I picked up my camera and was playing with it. I walked over to the computer desk, where he was, and took a picture.
I showed him the picture and the turned the camera back around to play with it some more. He took hold of the lens, put his eye up to it and said, "Hey, I can see back through the lens."
So I look through the viewfinder and said, "Hey! I can see too! That's so cool!"
He stopped and stared at me. "Really?" he said.
I then took the camera away from my face and said, "Oh. Nevermind."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's too cute :)
Post a Comment