I watch Daisy of Love. Don't judge me. I could go on for days with "Really?!?" with this show but the thing that sticks out most is Sinister (although I swear they spell his name Cinister.)

You can see he's a rocker (or a wannabe, I don't really know.) He's got piercings, tattoos, some sort of dreadlocked/hasn't been brushed in weeks (actually, those are pretty much the same thing) hair. He's trying to win over a groupie but...he's wearing a silver sequined scarf. Really? Really? Did you get that at Limited Too? They have things like that there, at least, they used to.
And it's not like he just wore it for the contestant (cast?) photos, he wears this all the time. So, really, Sinister? A silver sequined scarf is your accessory of choice? Maybe when you're trying to win over a girl, you shouldn't raid her little sister's closet. Just a thought.
And it's not like he just wore it for the contestant (cast?) photos, he wears this all the time. So, really, Sinister? A silver sequined scarf is your accessory of choice? Maybe when you're trying to win over a girl, you shouldn't raid her little sister's closet. Just a thought.

1 comment:
SO. NOt. MY. TYPE. LOL I like men all clean cut and stylish :D These kind of guys just freak me out.
Post a Comment