Texts from Last Night is like One Sentence or PostSecret...highly entertaining but causes my husband to tell me that I am nosy.
I will probably never have anything to contribute because I do not drink heavily or sleep around. Typically my texts are asking Tina about something at work or telling Kyle something, like how I saw a moose on my bike ride the other day.
But on Wednesday, Kyle and I had an entertaining textversation. It was late afternoon, early evening and I decided to vacuum. We have a cheap (well, $80) vac from Target. Nothing special. We bought it when we got up here, so we haven't had it that long.
M: The vacuum quit working...half of the living room is clean.
K: lol
M: Nvm...it was just half unplugged.
K: lol...way to go
M: It was making this weird low humming sound and when I flipped the switch, it sparked.
M: And I can't close my laptop anymore.
M: Ok no, the vac is officially broken
K: Ok u are no longer allowed to touch anything in the house
So since Wednesday, he has been watching me extra close and if he hears me say something like, "Oh crap!" or "NO!" he immediately yells, "QUIT TOUCHING THINGS!"
And about my laptop...I seriously cannot close it. The plastic around the screen comes apart (leaving about an inch gap) if I try to close it. I have a Dell Inspiron and the white plastic "frame" part is cracked. The whole lid is all off kilter. I should have chosen a new laptop instead of a new camera...
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hahahaha! "Quit touching things!" Ah, well, what can you do? :)
And I think that a moose sighting is freaking awesome, and perhaps slightly more decent than drunken/sexual shenanigans. So, props to you. Heehee...
Post a Comment