Monday, May 4, 2009

Work it Out Weekends: Week 16

First of all, I regret that post about the guy at the coffee shop who looks like Charles Manson. I don't like having a pic of Manson on my blog...it's scary. So, I'm sorry.

Anyway, on to Work it Out Weekends...

Work Outs
  • Monday - Approx. .6o mile run outside.
  • Tuesday - Hoop!
  • Wednesday - Approx. 10min. run outside plus a walk.
  • Thursday - Rest.
  • Friday - Approx. .60 mile run outside plus a walk.
  • Saturday - Rest/shop. ;)
  • Sunday - Approx. .50 mile run outside plus a walk.

The weather has been so nice lately! I love being able to just go outside and run or go for a walk instead of having to drive to the gym. The only drawback is the fact that I never work out as long when I run outside.

I'm starting to think that maybe two or three really good runs a week would be better than many small ones so I'm going to work on that this week. I'm also going to make more of an effort to build muscle and do more strength training.

We're (hopefully) getting bikes today...I'm so excited! I can't wait to do some serious biking...serious like, an all day easy/medium ride, not serious like, biking up and back down a mountain.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online