The past two weeks, I have been working on a wholesale order for Bella Boutique here in Anchorage. If you're in the area, stop by! It's a gorgeous shop full of handmade lovelies.
Here are some of the card packs I made for them. In all, I made 15 sets of cards and their envelopes. Whew! I really need to find already made envelopes that fit these cards...I could save a lot of time.
Here are some of the card packs I made for them. In all, I made 15 sets of cards and their envelopes. Whew! I really need to find already made envelopes that fit these cards...I could save a lot of time.





I plan on making more of some of these for Lemon Loves Paper, including the owls and the Danke cards.

2 comments:
I adore the ones with a deer and an owl on it :) they'll be a hit :)
Your cards are beautiful beyond all understanding! So, so pretty! My favorites are the first ones - absolutely gorgeous.
I'll have to pick your brain about the whole wholesale thing someday - people sometimes ask me if I'd do wholesale pricing and I'm all, "Eh, maybe?" I have no idea how to price things, obviously. :)
Post a Comment