Friday, May 1, 2009

No cause for concern, really.

One of my morning regulars at the coffee shop looks like Charles Manson. For those of you who don't know (because Tina didn't), Manson was a cult leader back in the late '60s. His cult committed a few gruesome murders in the LA area in 1969. For more info, come stay with me because it seems that I can always find something about them on TV and I can't resist watching it.



This is Manson back in the '60s. Now he is old and still has the swastika on his forehead that he carved on there during his trial.

The guy at the coffee shop has very short hair, no swastika, and no front teeth. Other than that, he is a dead ringer for Manson. It's a little scary but really, there's no cause for concern.

2 comments:

Andhari said...

That's pretty scary, I wouldn't want my face to looklike anyone creepy.:p

Kerri W. said...

Because of the fact that we are totally TV twinsies, I completely "get" this post. I sometimes watch America's Most Wanted and am pretty sure I've met 90% of the people on it.

My husband worries about my paranoia, but I quite enjoy it. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online