I had a metric ton of blogging material yesterday. All kinds of things I wanted to talk about and now? I can't think of any of them!
Except one...which I actually blogged about the other day but Blogger (or maybe just the internet or maybe my laptop) ate the post. So here we go...
What's the etiquette for replying to comments? I feel so bad that I never reply! I don't like to reply right there on the post because I feel like I'm "padding" the comments. (Does that make sense?) I don't like to email a response unless someone asks me something and I don't want to answer it here. So what's the proper way to reply?
Since I don't know, I'm going to go ahead and thank howunremarkable for the recipes! I've only tried the black bean tostadas (I think I do it wrong, I make it more like a quesedilla) but anyway, they are delicious! I think I'm going to have one for dinner tonight! I'm going to look up a recipe for vegetarian chili so that I can make myself some. Kyle works nights so I only get to cook for him on Saturday and Sunday. We bought a grill and that's been getting some use on those two days. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hah, I ask myself the same question about the comment reply scenario on a fairly regular basis. Sometimes I reply on the post, but I kinda feel weird about it. And I rarely respond by email unless it's something that requires a lengthy response. So now I'm curious about proper reply etiquette too.
But anyway--
I hope your recipe/cooking/shopping adventures are a success! We have one of the little George Foreman grills (did I mention this before? I have no idea) and Nathan's cooking life basically revolves around it.
Enjoy your food things! :)
Post a Comment