{Maggie in February of last year.}In late 2005, I got Maggie. The cat that I had had since first grade had "ran away" and after waiting a few months for her to come back, I knew that she wasn't and decided that it was time for a new cat.
Maggie was the only kitten in the litter that wasn't orange. She was tiny and cute so naturally, I brought her home. She climbed all over the car, exploring like crazy.
From day one, she was full of spunk. She was my Maggie May.
In March of last year, she had two kittens, Olive and Jude. Olive was to be mine, Jude to be my sister's. Maggie was staying in Florida because that's where she had lived for her whole life. Uprooting her seemed mean. She got mean by the end of last year. By the time we left, she was venomous.
I kind of forgot about her...which is sad. She was a sweet little kitten who came into my life at a weird time, in between my grandpa dying and my horrible car wreck.
Last week I asked my mom how she was and my mom told me they didn't have her anymore. I asked what they did with her. She said they didn't do anything with her, they just found her in the backyard. My bottom lip immediately went out in a pout. She was my Maggie.
Maggie was the only kitten in the litter that wasn't orange. She was tiny and cute so naturally, I brought her home. She climbed all over the car, exploring like crazy.
From day one, she was full of spunk. She was my Maggie May.
In March of last year, she had two kittens, Olive and Jude. Olive was to be mine, Jude to be my sister's. Maggie was staying in Florida because that's where she had lived for her whole life. Uprooting her seemed mean. She got mean by the end of last year. By the time we left, she was venomous.
I kind of forgot about her...which is sad. She was a sweet little kitten who came into my life at a weird time, in between my grandpa dying and my horrible car wreck.
Last week I asked my mom how she was and my mom told me they didn't have her anymore. I asked what they did with her. She said they didn't do anything with her, they just found her in the backyard. My bottom lip immediately went out in a pout. She was my Maggie.

1 comment:
I'm really sorry for your loss :( Maggie looked cute, I wonder what turned her into a venomous cat? It's hard to lose something or someone that had been with you all these times :( rest in peace, Maggie.
Post a Comment