Kyle's grandparents are visiting. I love them, they make me wish my grandpas were still alive so they could come visit me. I mean, I have both of my grandmas but - actually, that can get complicated so let's just leave it there.
Kyle's grandma (nana) is a very happy lady. She's almost always smiling. This is a good trait except when you're telling a story about a young woman who died of melanoma. I mean, it was a funny story and then she threw in, "Lori has since died. Of melanoma." Just a little strange.
That was the other day. Last night, we were at Moose's Tooth and she was talking about what a hard sleeper his grandpa is, until someone touches him.
"I used to tell him, 'Someone could come in, rape me, and the leave and you'd ever know unless they touched you!'"
Oh gosh. Please tell me she didn't just say that.
Oh no, she did. With a smile on her face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Grandparents can be so cute, and quirky too. I love talking to mine, I only have one grandma left now though. She's obsessed with gardening.:)
Post a Comment