Wednesday, August 5, 2009

K&M

In case you haven't heard, because I haven't really been yelling it from the rooftops, I've decided to name my photography business K&M Studios. Exciting!

I set up a separate blog for it. Read it! Follow it!
I made a Facebook page for it. Become a fan!

I had another shoot yesterday, this time with my boss and her almost four-month-old little girl. The pics are up on Facebook and I'll be blogging about them soon.

So that's all. Just letting you know where you can find my photography so that I don't inundate you guys with photography stuff all the time.


2 comments:

Andhari said...

Congratulations, its such a good call making facebook fan page..esp.if you ask your friends to invite people in their friends as well, hope the business booms for you :)

steph anne said...

I wish you the best with your photography business. :) I wish I had mad-rad photoshooting skillz like you and many other bloggers do!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online