This is my last post about wine. Unless I find some sort of magical wine, then of course I'll have to tell you about it.
I wrote about Jessica Jane getting me hooked on moscato and I wrote about drinking it at the wedding so you have all of the background information you need.
Well, maybe not. A little more...
Kyle works with a guy that everyone calls "Moose." (To be honest, I didn't know his real name until the 3rd or 4th time we hung out with him.) This guy is big, he is tall and he is big. He was also the bartender at the wedding. It was funny to see this big Air Force guy, usually only seen holding a beer bottle or shot glass, pouring wine into tiny plastic wine glasses. What's funnier than that, is the fact that we got him hooked on moscato. Hooked to the point where we had to go to the liquor store the other night to get him some wine because he didn't want to drink Jack Daniels or vodka, he wanted some moscato. (I'm not gonna lie, I did too. I can't handle Jack and I can only do so much vodka.)
I also got Kyle's grandma to try moscato. And of course she loved it. Loved it to the point where we have half of a huge bottle in the fridge but she bought another (smaller) bottle yesterday.
Kyle likes it too, although he prefers white zin. I teased him last night at dinner, "I cannot believe you're drinking wine when you have Heinekin in the fridge!" (Seriously, if you know my husband, this is like something out of the Twilight Zone.)
So yea...we're all kind of winos now. (Or not. I'm getting there, though.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I loveee white wine, esp. If its moscato and riesling. Wine makes me feel comfortable :)
mmmm wine. i could go for a glass right now but it is 10 am.
i have two bottles of red wine in the fridge right now....theyre good dinner wines.
Post a Comment