Thursday, August 27, 2009

Everywhere you look

Ever since I was a little girl, I've loved Full House. I'd race to the TV every afternoon to watch it. Come 5:00, everyone knew what we'd be watching.

I'm still like this, every morning at 11:00, I watch it (if I'm home.) It also comes on at 2:00. I get a double dose. It's awesome.

So when I found out that Andrea Barber was on Twitter, I followed her. I thanked her for clarifying Uncle Jessie's last name (in the first season, it was Cochran but then it magically changes to Katsopolis.)

{Andrea Barber as Kimmy Gibbler.}

Yesterday she asked if anyone else was as obsessed with Etsy as she is. I replied, "I love Etsy! I actually have two shops there, http://lemonade.etsy.com & http://lemonlovespaper.etsy.com :)"

She replied to me!

She told me she loved my shops and that I'm very talented.

I did that silent scream thing and couldn't stop smiling. People, Kimmy Gibbler talked to me.

Best day of my life? I think so.

4 comments:

steph anne said...

I was in love with Full House too and especially those TGIF shows (Step by Step, Boy Meets World, etc). I miss those days!

That's friggin' cool that she replied to you - I just checked out your etsy shops and she's right you're talented and I love some of your products!

Andhari said...

Good for youuu!:) I wouldve been squealing too. Your etsy products are great you know, she has good taste :)

Kerri W. said...

WHAT. Kimmy Gibler replied to your tweet? Yeah, I would have peed my pants. I would have been that excited. (Is it obvious what a Full House fan I am, too?)

And I'm totally going to go follow her now.

:)

sarah marie p said...

Um, that's the coolest thing EVER! You and Kimmy Gibbler are totally BFFs!

I love, love, love Full House. I have all eight season on DVD ... and an Uncle Jesse doll. Yes!

http://bp2.blogger.com/_i1Xi2aWYC6s/R89U63viq7I/AAAAAAAAAG8/VD8NXQuCHhA/s1600-h/uncle-jesse!.jpg

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online