My other ill-conceived ideas include a cocktail takeout/delivery service and a special soup spoon.
Last night, Kyle and I were watching Ghostbusters. I don't know what made me think of it but I turned to him and said, "I really wish we had a drive-in up here. I know you could only go there in the summer but it'd be worth it."
Kyle then turned to me with a blank stare.
"What?" I asked.
"Megan, that totally wouldn't work."
See, in the summer, Alaska has about 20 hours of daylight. The darkest time is about 2AM.
Who wants to go to the drive-in at 2AM with me?! Get the popcorn and get in the car!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVE drive-ins.:)
20 hours of daylight sounds crazy, yet awesome at the same time. I wonder what would it do to my insomniac self. I may not be sleeping at all!:p
Post a Comment