Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Sweetest Thing

Last night we went to Alex & Jamie's for a little hottub (you have to say it like Will Ferrell and Rachel Dratch on SNL) party. On their bar, they had a collage photo frame. With the pictures that I took of their wedding filling the spaces.

I saw Kyle pick it up, look at it, and then smile at me.

It was the absolute sweetest thing.

3 comments:

becca.elpy said...

Aww! That made me smile. You and Jessica Jane have married some really sweet guys. :)

Tia Colleen said...

Awww, that must have felt so good. I can't wait until my photographs are displayed in somebody elses home.

I just smiled real big for you.

Andhari said...

Aww you know you're such an accomplished photographer when people display the pictures you took in their home. I think that look is priceless :) he's proud of you and all.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online