Tuesday, September 1, 2009

You don't even eat mushrooms


These mushrooms are scattered all over our front yard. I'm glad we finally got some, we were the only house in the whole neighborhood without any. I felt like even more of an outcast than usual.

The other day, before I knew they were there, Kyle called me outside...

Kyle: Look at these!
Me: Holy crap, those are HUGE!
Kyle: I know! We could eat them.
Me: Or we could take a trip...
Kyle: To where?
Me: The emergency room.

3 comments:

Andhari said...

I love grilled mushrooms, eaten with home made sauce. But those mushrooms in the pictures, I don't know if they're mushrooms that you can eat or not. Maybe not seeing the orange color, eatable mushrooms are usually in dark colors.

Anonymous said...

Oooh mushrooms. Nom. :)

Those *are* huge though! I can't remember the last time I saw a mushroom in someone's garden.

Megan said...

I don't think these are edible...he just see mushrooms and is like, "Oh! You could eat those!" :P

I like mushrooms on my pizza but that's it.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online