Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Project Runway Season Six, Episode Five

You may have noticed that I haven't done a PR post this week. There's a good reason behind that.

I haven't watched the episode yet.

I record them on the DVR every week because Wednesdays are the days that I get my butt kicked. Work in the morning, then class, then lab for nearly three hours. On Wednesdays, I can't make it to 9:00 to watch the show. I tried watching this episode on Thursday but about 20min. in, I saw something more interesting on another channel and turned it.

People, I was bored. to. death. watching that episode. I was looking forward to it since it's the first challenge of the season that wasn't just "make a pretty dress" but watching it? It was so predictable. All 20min. of it...

  • Field trip? I WONDER WHERE?! OMG! Recycling center? Dump? OMG! Central Park? Oh wait, we're not in NY anymore. Courtney Love's house? No wait, that's probably like the dump. OMG!

  • Newspaper...recycling...place...with lots of newspaper.

  • Make a pretty dress out of...NEWSPAPER!

  • OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! WTF am I gonna do?!

  • I was gluing until the last minute but I sent her down the runway in something fierce!

Aaaaand that's it. Right?

There's not even anyone really interesting anymore. I think I've said this before but...pretty girls and gay guys are it this season. I mean, there are some very talented designers but no one really stands out.

So there are my thoughts on episode five. I feel bad about skipping this episode but the more I think about watching this episode, the more homicidal I become.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online