This video was made Saturday so when I say "last night", it's just a little inaccurate.
The title of this post comes from the lady working the haunted house at the fair. She was using a voice modification thingy that made her sound not unlike Vincent Price. She was announcing that a little boy lost his shoe..."Excuse me, excuse me, Timmy has lost his shoe. Have you seen Timmy's shoe? It's a black Spiderman Croc. We're just going to shut down for a minute while we find Timmy's shoe....We have found Timmy's shoe. And Timmy. is. terrified." (Imagine Vincent Price saying it. I assure you it's hilarious. And the poor little boy was definitely crying when they left.)
The title of this post comes from the lady working the haunted house at the fair. She was using a voice modification thingy that made her sound not unlike Vincent Price. She was announcing that a little boy lost his shoe..."Excuse me, excuse me, Timmy has lost his shoe. Have you seen Timmy's shoe? It's a black Spiderman Croc. We're just going to shut down for a minute while we find Timmy's shoe....We have found Timmy's shoe. And Timmy. is. terrified." (Imagine Vincent Price saying it. I assure you it's hilarious. And the poor little boy was definitely crying when they left.)
More fair happenings right here in this little video...
AK State Fair '09 from Megan Burgess on Vimeo.
{Picture of Captain Phil Harris that I took from the side of his table.}

1 comment:
You are too cute. I refuse to go to the fair with Taylor (husband) because he makes me ride all those little twirly rides that make you want to barf.
Post a Comment