Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I think THIS is a real wardrobe malfunction.

Last night was the Big Brother season finale. I know I'm one of like, five people that watch this show but stay with me.

Julie Chen hosts the show. Julie Chen is gorgeous. Julie Chen is also very pregnant. All season, poor Julie has been dressed in some horrible outfits. (I'm not going to show you those because, to be honest, I do have better things to do. Like watch the Full House marathon that is currently on the-N.)

So with it being the season finale and all, you'd think her stylist, or whoever dresses her, would make her look extra gorgeous.

You'd think that, but you'd be wrong.


Can you spot Julie?


How about now?

Still need a hint? She's the one wearing the effing SNUGGIE DRESS. (Don't know what a Snuggie is? Click here and stifle your laughter. You'll wake up the neighbors.)

So really, Julie Chen? If you need a stylist or just someone to dress you on Big Brother, call me. I will not put you in Snuggie dresses or put glitter all over your face like you had all season long. Seriously. You are a grown woman with a baby on the way, your face is not meant for glittering.

1 comment:

Andhari said...

Lol the dress DOES looklike a snuggie, doesn't it? She really should fire her stylist. Even my 80 years old granny can dress better than that.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online