Workouts
- Monday - 32min. on the treadmill; ran just over .25 miles. (Yes, .25 as in 1/4 mile.)
- Tuesday - 32min. on the treadmill; didn't even do .25 mile. Pathetic.
- Wednesday - I did not exercise but I certainly did not rest. This was my one day off this week but Jared (Kyle's BFF) was here. (Who am I kidding? We didn't do anything that day. We took a 3.5hr nap. Not together. He was on the couch and I was upstairs in bed.)
- Thursday - Rest/work.
- Friday - Rest for real. And danced around to Lady Gaga. Yes, that is exercise.
- Saturday - A 20min. workout consisting of my own combo of lunges, squats, and hand weight usage. My legs are sore today. I also bowled two games.
- Sunday - 32min. on the treadmill; ran half a mile and it felt freakin awesome.
Failures
- My food choices. Where do I start? The Capone's pizza? Mexican food? Lean Pockets? A&W mini corndogs? (but really, those are so boss. yes, boss.)
- I've been having caffeine. But I make the espresso here at home and we're almost out of the caffeinated. I honestly just want to use it up because I hate wasting things, especially food and drink.
I am seriously having trouble wanting to exercise. I come home from work and my feet are throbbing from standing on them for nearly 6hrs. It's cold outside and the last thing I want to do it go outside to go to the gym where I have to walk and run on my tired feet. I could do the bike (and I keep telling myself that) but ehhh.

2 comments:
aww I guess the mexican food is okay once in a while. Cold weather is to blame but your workout has beeen great :)
Your week was still more productive than mine! I can't remember the last time I went to the gym...Bad news.
Post a Comment