Sunday, March 29, 2009

Work it Out Weekends: Week 11

This week was good...even though I didn't work out all that much...

Work Outs
Bulleted List
  • Monday - 20min. on treadmill; ran .6 miles.
  • Tuesday - rest/work.
  • Wednesday - ??
  • Thursday - 24min. on treadmill; ran 3/4 mile. (I only did 24min. because I accidentally hit "pause" twice...which cancels your workout. Didn't feel like messing with it for an extra 6 minutes.
  • Friday - rest/work at 5:30AM (!!)/go on a hunt for a certain fabric trim.
  • Saturday - rest.
  • Sunday - 40min. yoga.

My food choices were so much better this week. I had lots of fruit, water, and tea. I bought some organic carrot sticks and lite (light?) ranch dressing. I haven't eaten any of them yet because I hate carrots. I can eat 2 or 3 of them before I feel like throwing up. Every few months I get some and say, "I'm going to eat these and I'm going to like them." I eat them but I don't like it.

I also bought some Yogi Detox tea. It's really gross, don't buy it. I also bought some mint green tea by accident. It smells like Extra gum but tastes OK.

I'm working 5 days a week in the coffee shop now but I'm going to try to keep up with my workouts. I have a tendency to get really dramatic when I work a lot (it's not even a lot...it's maybe 20hrs. a week.) I get all, "OMG. I worked four and a half hours this morning...I'm so tired." I'm trying to get over that.

Once again, I'm rambling so I'm gonna wrap it up!

3 comments:

Andhari said...

i get like that too when I have school :P but you'll make it ork I'm sure. I hate carrot sticks myself btw

becca.elpy said...

i happen to like carrots a lot. ranch dressing...not so much.

i chuckled at the question marks on wednesday. have had days like that too. hehe :)

Tia Colleen said...

I love mint tea.

I also hate carrots. Raw carrots I mean. I can eat maybe one baby carrot if I absolutely must. Maybe.

I wish I had your dedication.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online