Friday, March 20, 2009

Four Foods on Friday: Weeks 7, 8, and 9

I am way behind on these! Here we go...

Week 7

1. Coffee. Do you use ground, bean or pods?
Ground espresso. I haven't tried regular coffee but I don't think I'd like it.

2. Coffee filters. Do you use paper, gold or other?
Gold?

3. Tea. Do you prefer tea bags, loose tea or something else?
Tea bags, for sure. I've tried loose teas and I end up making a mess.

4. Share a recipe for something you like to eat with coffee or tea.
Pretty much any kind of muffin works with those two...seriously. I'm not picky with muffins.
______________________________________________

Week 8

1. Olive oil. What kind do you prefer to use?
I don't know what brand it is. I do NOT like the kind in the triangluar bottle with the green lid. It smells rancid. (I was probably supposed to talk about something other than brands here.)

2. Meatballs. Do you make them from scratch, buy premade cooked or buy premade frozen?
I don't buy or make meatballs. I don't eat them. Kyle loves them, though: homemade.

3. Do you use napkins at home? Paper or cloth?
Do papertowels count? (Gosh, I am classy.) We have cloth napkins but we haven't used them.

4. Share a recipe for a white sauce
White sauce? (Again, I am classy.)
______________________________________________
Week 9

1. What’s your favorite green food?
Broccoli, for sure.

2. Do you eat anything special on St. Patrick’s Day?
Nope.

3. Do you drink any Irish beverages - tea, coffee, ale, beer, etc?
Bailey's. ;)

4. Share a recipe for corned beef.
I honestly have no idea what corned beef is. I think I've heard of it but I've never eaten it.

1 comment:

Andhari said...

I like muffin with my coffee too :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online