Friday, March 13, 2009

Just something I've been meaning to do

I've been meaning to do this since New Year's. I guess it's a good thing I didn't because now instead of one song to describe how my year will be, I have two.

I shouldn't say how my year will be, I should say how I want my year to be. How I'm going to work to make my 2009 reflect these songs.

Don't Stop Me Now by Queen




Where the Streets Have No Name by U2




PS
I totally want to write a musical that uses Queen's music. But I'm not much of a writer and it would undoubtedly take me the rest of my life to finish. So someone who is a writer should really write it. If you need ideas, hit me up. I've got it like, halfway figured out in my head. It's what I think about while I'm running.

PPS
Bono still creeps me out. I've grown to like U2 a lot but Bono still doesn't bode well with me. I think it's his hair. The man has never had decent looking hair.

1 comment:

missknits said...

lol so funny you say that, i love U2, grew up listening to them! lol but good choices for songs!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online