Sunday, March 22, 2009

Work it Out Weekends: Week 10

This week was better than most have been lately. I only worked in the coffee three days which left me with plenty of time and energy! I shouldn't get used to that because I'm about to be moved to 5:30AM three days a week. (But it should totally rock because I'll get off at, or before, 10AM. Sweeeeet!)

Anyway, this is Work it Out Weekends not "My boss is having a baby any second which means that I get my schedule all shifted around but I don't mind because it's awesome" weekends.

Workouts
  • Monday - Rest. (aka laundry and housecleaning.)
  • Tuesday - 35min. yoga.
  • Wednesday - Rest. (aka crafting.)
  • Thursday - 32min. on the treadmill; ran .60 miles. I need to remember how I feel after I run. It feels awesome.
  • Friday - 20min. yoga.
  • Saturday - Rest. (aka run errands and do a little shopping.)
  • Sunday - Rest.

My food choices were much better this week. I've slipped up on a few muffins the past few days but I don't feel too guilty. I've been eating more fruit (see: grapples. still working on those) and have been trying to get more veggies in my meals everyday. I've been drinking less espresso and really haven't missed it. I think I may have gone too strong on it at first. ;)

I hope I can keep this up!

2 comments:

Andhari said...

You can go with your days without coffee? Please teach me how to do that, my cafeinne withdrawals are usually very bad I dont even try anymore.

Megan said...

Haha, I switched to decaf a month or two ago (I've never really gotten a lot of caffiene anway.) I think working with it and around it every day makes me not want it so much. ;)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online