That's what Garrett had to say about these grapples.
I'm sorry for the super harsh sunlight and the cat hair flying everywhere. I need to get a brush for them.
Grapples from Megan Burgess on Vimeo.
That's what Garrett had to say about these grapples.
I'm sorry for the super harsh sunlight and the cat hair flying everywhere. I need to get a brush for them.
Grapples from Megan Burgess on Vimeo.
1 comment:
When I first went vegan (nearly 6 years ago, wow I feel old) I saw Grapples at Whole Foods in Portland, and after 4 or 5 trips to the store, broke down and bought some. I wasn't impressed. Because just like you said... they taste like apple. If anything, they taste like apple squirted with grape fragerance... does that make sense?
Also, I think its awesome that you did a video blog. We just got a webcam, and I've been meaning to, but, I'm nervous. So, bravo! I look forward to your next one :)
Post a Comment