Since we've moved up here, it seems like every time I go to Subway, I get behind someone who takes abnormally long to order.
The first time, I was behind a woman and her five children. That's six sandwiches.
The second time, I was behind three women and two small children. Not everyone got a sandwich...which is probably leaving you wondering what's wrong with that. What's wrong is the fact that the smallest child, who was barely walking, wasn't being watched by any one of the three adults. She walked several restaurants down in the food court. Every few minutes, one of the women would say, "Where's ____?" Are you kidding me? She can barely walk and you're asking where she is? And then they'd tell the other child, who couldn't be more than six years old, to go get the other kid. Are. you. serious?
Then today. I got behind a guy who asked if he could get the $6 footlong (yes, it's $6 up here) but with two different breads. A lady that worked there told him yes, you could get the same sandwich in two 6in. with different breads. The man proceeded to order two totally different 6in. subs. I'm thinking, "You can't do that...can you? What kind of sense does that make? How is that different than getting two 6in. for $6?" He got up to the cashier and told him what he had and that he wanted the $6 footlong. She told him that you can't do that. You can get different breads but not two totally different sandwiches. He said, "Well, that's what I thought I was getting. I was told I could do that." He got the sandwiches for $6 but was told that you really can't do that. Because, again, what kind of sense does that make?
I really wish Subway had a drive-thru.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ohhh what a douhe really. Why not just order 2 totally different ones?
ps. I hope Subway opens here :P
I totally used to be a manager at subway. I was awesome at making those giant breads for the 6 ft long party subs.
oh man...haha. subway. the smell of it makes me want to vomit because i worked there for 4-5 years thoughout high school and after.
there are a million drive through subways here in san angelo! its insane.
and im with tia...the party subs were fun to make..i liked braiding the bread. haha.
Post a Comment