Sunday, March 8, 2009

Work it Out Weekends: Week 8...sort of

This week is a sort of post. Because I sort of don't remember anything. I did yoga a few times. Three or four days, I think. I hooped a few days, too. I haven't been to the gym in a week or so. (Do you know how much colder 20 degrees feels when you're in nothing but yoga pants, a tee, and a lightweight jacket? I can't even walk from the car to the gym without freezing.)

This week was a hectic week. It seemed like my list of errands grew every day even though I ran what felt like a dozen errands every day. Post office, vet, housing, post office again, bank...the list goes on. Also, we got our bedroom furniture this week (fdhjkjhdfg!!!!!!!!!) so Monday afternoon was spent moving all of our clothes into our new furniture and making our bed for the second time in two days.

Then early, early Friday morning (like, midnight) Kyle's BFF, Jared, came in. (Please don't tell Kyle I refer to Jared as his BFF, ok?) With an air mattress and a boy who weighs twice as much as me (he's built, not fat. he brough his jumprope with him for crying out loud) yoga in there is out of the question.

So this week will probably be worse. I'm working four days and Jared will be here until Thursday. Also, we're taking him to all our fave Anchorage restaurants so our wallet and my health will be hurting. Also, Kyle bought me some mint chocolate Bailey's last night. However much I love regular Bailey's, I love the mint chocolate 10x more.

So I think I'm gonna wrap this up because I think I'm starting to ramble...

1 comment:

Andhari said...

Ouch I guess a quick break wont hurt, will it? I suppose so. That mint baileys make me crave some too.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online